Your will shall apply

Who will take care of your personal affairs once you can no longer manage them yourself? Who will represent you in legal transactions or vis-à-vis doctors if you are no longer able to do so? Can you still make a will yourself if you are no longer able to judge?

As long as we are in good health, such questions hardly worry us. Often, an illness, an accident or even just the fact of being single is the decisive factor in dealing with getting older and making the necessary preparations.

If you conclude a universal power of attorney and a preventive care agreement at an early stage, make sure that you are represented by the person you appoint should you no longer be able to make decisions yourself.

Our specialists will advise you on all aspects of this subject, in particular:

  • Universal powers of attorney (general powers of attorney)
  • Pension plan mandate
  • Living wills

    Download area

    Living Will

    Legal Advice

    Inheritence Law, Family Law

    You have to draw up a will, accept an inheritance or you want to draw up a partnership agreement.

    Power of Attorney, Advance Care Decree

    With power of attorney and advance care decree you can determine your own representation.

    Employment Law

    We are available to you as an employer or employee to advise you in all matters of labour law.

    Tax Law

    Contact us for tax matters that concern you in a national or international environment. We will be happy to provide you with comprehensive advice.

    Planning, Construction, Real Estate

    AMATIN supports you in all questions concerning building law, real estate law and tenancy law. Also floor owner’s associations and housing cooperatives.

    Litigation, Enforcement, Arbitration, Debt Collection

    We negotiate and litigate for you before all courts throughout Switzerland. Before we go to court, we always clarify how the dispute can best be resolved.

    Pension equalisation

    If Swiss pension fund assets have to be divided in foreign divorce proceedings, supplementary proceedings must be carried out. Our pension equalisation specialists will be happy to assist you in this process.

    Contact us

    We are happy to answer any questions you may have.