We advise employers and employees

As an employer or executive, you are looking for a partner who can give you legal advice on hiring employees or who can help you in difficult situations, such as when you have to part with an employee.

As an employee or manager, you would like advice on your rights and obligations if you have been dismissed or if you need assistance in interpreting your job reference.

AMATIN will advise you in the following situations in particular:

  • Drafting of employment contracts and general employment terms
  • Staff (personnel) lending
  • Termination of employment contracts
  • Mutual termination agreements
  • Implementation of collective redundancy procedures
  • Consultancy in employment-related issues upon acquisitions
  • Examination of an employment contract
  • Assessment of job references
  • Employment contracts under public law
  • GAV under private or public law

Key Contact

Please contact our experts or describe your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

post 1

Martin BoosAttorney at Law, Partner

+41 61 202 91 91

post 1

Roman Kälin-BurgyAttorney at Law, Partner

+41 61 202 91 91


Legal Advice

Inheritence Law, Family Law

You have to draw up a will, accept an inheritance or you want to draw up a partnership agreement.

More information

Power of Attorney, Advance Care Decree

With power of attorney and advance care decree you can determine your own representation.

More information

Employment Law

We are available to you as an employer or employee to advise you in all matters of labour law.

More information

Planning, Construction, Real Estate

AMATIN supports you in all questions concerning building law, real estate law and tenancy law. Also floor owner’s associations and housing cooperatives.

More information

Litigation, Enforcement, Arbitration, Debt Collection

We negotiate and litigate for you before all courts throughout Switzerland. Before we go to court, we always clarify how the dispute can best be resolved.

More information

Get in touch

For free information about the different types of legal advice.