We advise building owners, landlords, tenants, floor owners, housing associations

A building project often involves many actors and possible difficulties are manifold. For example, what can you do as a builder-owner if you cannot reach an agreement with the contractor on the subsequent improvement, if there are delays in the schedule or additional costs in the construction project?

As a landlord, you wonder what leeway you have to change a rental contract. As a tenant, you are concerned about how you can defend yourself against the landlord if there are defects in the flat or business premises.

Our legal knowledge and many years of experience in the construction industry and in the real estate sector enable us to provide clients, general contractors, planning offices, architects, tenants and landlords with a business focused advice.

Our team offers you professional support especially for the following situations:

  • Rental, lease, tenancy law, rental contracts
  • Contracts for work and services, planner and architect contracts
  • Building owners, planners, architects (support, advice and representation)
  • Building consortia (working groups, ARGE, planner associations)
  • TU/GU work contracts
  • Construction and development projects (support and advice from the strategic phase onwards)
  • Real estate contracts, condominium ownership (also ex plan), rental property
  • Building lease agreements
  • Working time regulations
  • Collective employment contracts under private or public law
  • Public building and planning law
  • Building permits, objections, appeals
  • Environmental protection and transport (waste, soil pollution, contaminated sites, EIA, noise protection)
  • Planning permission and expropriation
  • Public procurement, tenders
  • Spatial planning (structure plans, use plans, special use plans, development or neighbourhood plans)

Legal Advice

Inheritence Law, Family Law

You have to draw up a will, accept an inheritance or you want to draw up a partnership agreement.

Power of Attorney, Advance Care Decree

With power of attorney and advance care decree you can determine your own representation.

Employment Law

We are available to you as an employer or employee to advise you in all matters of labour law.

Tax Law

Contact us for tax matters that concern you in a national or international environment. We will be happy to provide you with comprehensive advice.

Planning, Construction, Real Estate

AMATIN supports you in all questions concerning building law, real estate law and tenancy law. Also floor owner’s associations and housing cooperatives.

Litigation, Enforcement, Arbitration, Debt Collection

We negotiate and litigate for you before all courts throughout Switzerland. Before we go to court, we always clarify how the dispute can best be resolved.

Pension equalisation

If Swiss pension fund assets have to be divided in foreign divorce proceedings, supplementary proceedings must be carried out. Our pension equalisation specialists will be happy to assist you in this process.

Contact us

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.